|baseline check: (cost 273,000 won)
- total and free testosterone
- SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin)
- vitamin D3 level
- HbA1c (hemoglobinA1c)
- PSA (prostate specific antigen)
Signs of Testosterone Deficiency
Low testosterone can have a dramatic impact on men’s and women’s health and quality of life. For example, here are the most popular signs of having low T levels:
- Low sex drive - men with low T are not in the mood for sex, and they might have difficulties maintaining an erection.
- Hair loss problems - men with testosterone deficiency, tend to lose their hairs quickly, even to the point of complete baldness.
- Excessive fatigue - feeling tired after a long day at work is normal. However, being constantly tired and having difficulties perform basic tasks might be a sign of low testosterone levels.
- Loss of muscle mass - testosterone plays a vital role in the development of muscle mass. When the T levels are low, muscles will shrink fast since they need a constant supply of testosterone to maintain their size.
- Increased fat percentage - another common side effect of low T levels consists of gaining weight and having a high body fat percentage.
- Decreased bone density - testosterone plays an important role when it comes to the strength of your bones. Fractures and bone problems are common in men who have low testosterone levels.
- Mood swings - testosterone is known to influence mental capacity and emotions. A lack of this hormone can cause negative emotional changes and mood swings.
01.direct (cost: about 100 dollars/month)
testosterone injection (short and long acting) combined with HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) injection
02.indirect (cost: about 20 dollars/month)
clomifene tab (estrogen blocker)