"Please fast for 8 hours on all lab test"
- cost - 143,000 won
- fast for 4 hours
- report all regular medications prior to the test
- Excessive Serotonin (anxiety, nervous tension, insomnia, drowsiness, tremors, sweating, GI distress, nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, lightheadedness)
- Optimal Serotonin (high self-esteem, confidence, sociable, creativity, feel good)
- Excessive Dopamine (delusions, hallucinations, inappropriate affect and behavior, paranoia, social isolation, withdrawal, schzophrenia, psychosis)
- Optimal levels of this transmitter can stimulate a sense of wellbeing or even create a euphoric effect in stressful situations. Yet excess norepinephrine can fuel the physiological expressions of fear and anxiety, as may be the case for people who suffer from anxiety disorders.